Wraps are a great alternative to sandwiches and salads. Choose a Low GI or wholewheat wrap to sustain you for longer and fill it up with lean proteins and plenty of salad. Here is a delicious recipe that is quick and easy to prepare!
- 1 wholewheat wrap (about 20cm in diameter)
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- ¼ cup shredded rocket
- 4 cucumber ribbons (thin slices the length of the cucumber)
- 4 slices of shaved cooked turkey
- ¼ avo, thinly sliced
- 4 tsp fat-free plain yoghurt mixed with 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Lay the lettuce and rocket on the first third of the wrap that is closest to you. Leave a 4cm border around the circumference of the wrap
- Top the lettuce with the cucumber, turkey and avo
- Drizzle the yoghurt/mustard comb over the top
- Fold the side flaps of the wrap in and roll tightly
Serve with a side salad and enjoy!