Tuna is such a fantastic source of omega 3 fatty acids, essential in maintaining heart health and brain function.
I often recommend this Thai style tuna recipe and the feedback is great!
- 2 TBS fresh lime juice
- 1 TBS fish sauce
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 trout fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- Lime slices (optional)
- Coriander sprigs (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
3. Arrange trout on a roasting pan coated with cooking spray
4. Brush half of juice mixture on fish
5. Bake at 180°C for 5 minutes
6. Brush remaining juice mixture over fish
7. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork
8. Sprinkle with chopped coriander and garnish with lime slices and coriander
sprigs, if desired
Toni Smyth – Dietician’s in Cape Town