Breakfast cups seem to be all the rage at the moment. These quick, simple and healthy breakfasts are a great option for the cooler weather and can be paired with a slice or two of wholegrain toast to fill your stomach and prepare you for the day!
- There are so many variations of this recipe that there isn’t actually a formal recipe!
- Here are some basic steps – you can get as creative as you want!
- Spray a muffin tray with some cooking spray
- Fill the bottom of the cups with fillings of your choice. Some suggestions:
- Spinach and feta, Roast veg, Smoked Salmon, Gypsy ham and mozzarella, Roast tomato and basil
- Mix egg, milk and herbs together and pour over the filling. Fill each cup to about ¾ (to allow space for it to rise a bit!)
- Bake in the oven (at 180) for about 20 – 30 minutes (this will vary depending on the size of the tray you use and how you like your eggs!)