This crustless quiche is quick, easy and tasty! It’s also a healthy and light dinner option. You can get creative and substitute the spinach and feta for other yummy options, such as roast veg and caramelized onions, or roast butternut and blue cheese!
300g fresh spinach, chopped
120g (2 rounds) of feta cheese
1 onion, chopped
1 clove of garlic, crushed or finely chopped
4 eggs, beaten with 1/2 cup low fat or fat-free milk
Salt and pepper to taste
Paprika to sprinkle on top
1. SautÃ© the chopped onion and garlic in a small amount of Olive Oil and add some salt and pepper to taste
2. Add the spinach and let it cook slightly, but not until limp
3. Spread the spinach and onion mix into the bottom of a greased pie dish (23cm)
4. Sprinkle the feta cheese over the spinach
5. Pour the egg mixture evenly into the dish
6. Sprinkle with paprika
7. Cook for 30 minutes at 180 or until the egg is stiff
8. Slice and serve with a fresh green salad!